We understand the importance of providing fee clarity and value for money. In most cases we can meet with you (either in person or by way of a video or telephone call) and provide you with an assessment of your situation, including our view on your options and a recommendation, for a fixed fee of:
- £395 plus VAT (Specialist Employment Lawyer excluding Partner and Legal Director); or
- £750 plus VAT (Partner or Legal Director).
This is on the basis of a one hour initial meeting.
What we will do for you
- Consider all of the background information/documentation
- Meet with you (in person or by way of video or telephone call) and provide you with prompt advice from one of our specialist employment lawyers
- Advise you on your options and make a recommendation
What we need you to do
- Allow us to verify your identification
- Provide us with the relevant background information
- Provide copies of any relevant documentation
- Pay our fee by credit/debit card, cheque or cash
We may need to increase our fixed fee in cases where there is a significant amount of paperwork to be considered, or if the case is complex. We will always advise you in advance if we consider this necessary and obtain your agreement to the revised fixed fee rate prior to commencing any work.
If further advice is required this will be charged on an hourly rate basis or, where possible, by way of a further fixed fee. In most cases we are able to carry out Employment Tribunal work on a fixed fee basis.
This specific fixed fee offer does not apply to advice on settlement agreements. We will though agree, where possible, a fixed fee for advising on the terms of a settlement agreement.
Please call us using the contact details above or send an email to innes.clark@morton-fraser or firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, contact details and the name of your employer if you are interested in proceeding with a fixed fee consultation.