Welcome to our Employment Law Bulletin
If you are interested in relevant content written by subject matter experts who know employment law, we promise to deliver straight-talking, insightful content straight to you inbox. You can sign up here.
If you'd like to find a back issue, you can find all our previous email bulletins below.
Happy New Year and welcome to our January e-bulletin. We kick off 2022 by looking at what to expect in employment law this year - with multiple consultations in the past two years we may well see a flurry of new employment rights being introduced. This month we also cover a recent decision in the EAT relating to flexible working and look at a new type of pension that should be available in the UK this year.
All of our other regular features are here too, including links to our weekly podcasts. Click the link below to find out more.
- Employment Law - December 2021
- Employment Law - November 2021
- Employment Law - October 2021
- Employment Law - September 2021
- Employment Law - August 2021
- Employment Law - July 2021
- Employment Law - June 2021
- Employment Law - May 2021
- Employment Law - April 2021
- Employment Law - March 2021
- Employment Law - February 2021
- Employment Law - January 2021
The content of this webpage is for information only and is not intended to be construed as legal advice and should not be treated as a substitute for specific advice. Morton Fraser LLP accepts no responsibility for the content of any third party website to which this webpage refers. Morton Fraser LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.