With an increasing number of flexible working requests being made, in our latest webinar Innes Clark and Sarah Gilzean look at the new flexible working regime, highlight key risk areas to watch out for and provide some practical tips for employers dealing with flexible working requests. This webinar will cover:-
• The new regime for flexible working requests
• Key changes to the process
• How to deal with a request that you don’t want to agree to
• Possible Tribunal claims, recent cases and mitigating the risk
• Common problems and practical tips
This webinar is applicable to the law of Scotland, England and Wales.
The content of this webpage is for information only and is not intended to be construed as legal advice and should not be treated as a substitute for specific advice. Morton Fraser LLP accepts no responsibility for the content of any third party website to which this webpage refers. Morton Fraser LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.