In our fourth Essential Employment Law Webinar of 2022, David Walker and Elise Turner look at mental health in the workplace and the legal issues that arise, including:-
- Managing mental health in the workplace
- Employer's legal obligations relating to employees with mental ill health
- Potential pitfalls and the legal implications of getting it wrong
- Potential claims arising: disability discrimination and constructive dismissal
- Relevant case law and lessons from the latest CIPD health and wellbeing survey
This webinar is presented by accredited employment law specialist David Walker and employment law expert Elise Turner.
The webinar is applicable to the law of Scotland, England and Wales.
You can view the recording below or click here for the slides.
Please check the events section of our website for our upcoming webinars or subscribe to our monthly employment e-news by emailing us at email@example.com. As well as providing updates on key employment law developments, our monthly e-news also provides details of employment law webinars that we run throughout the year.
You can also subscribe to our weekly employment law podcasts by searching for Morton Fraser on Spotify or on the Podcasts app on iPhone.
The content of this webpage is for information only and is not intended to be construed as legal advice and should not be treated as a substitute for specific advice. Morton Fraser LLP accepts no responsibility for the content of any third party website to which this webpage refers. Morton Fraser LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.