This month in the E-Bulletin we look at:-
- Our GDPR/Data Protection Employment Package
- The employment law changes taking effect this month
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting - the deadline expires
- Employees with irregular hours - how holiday pay should be calculated
- Is it up to an employee to raise bumping in the context of a redundancy dismissal before an employer needs to consider it?
- Can an "expectation" to work late equate to a provision, criterion or practice for disability discrimination purposes?
- TUPE - the impact of fragmentation when identifying relevant activities for the purposes of a service provision change
- General Data Protection Register countdown - we look at the importance of a lawful basis for data processing activities
- Gig Economy Update
- Our regular round up of employment law in the news
You can download our free Employment Law App MF HR Mobile for both Android and iPhone. This includes calculators for unfair dismissal awards, maternity pay and statutory redundancy payments, as well as key employment law facts, figures and fingertip guides. It also includes our monthly eBulletins.
If you have any questions on the content of this eBulletin or if you would like to discuss any other employment issue then please contact Innes Clark on 0131 247 1181 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lindsey Cartwright on 0141 274 1141 or at email@example.com.