This month in the E-Bulletin we look at:-
- April employment law changes - what to expect next month
- Government response to Taylor Review published
- GPG Reporting - who has reported, who hasn't and what happens to those who don't...
- Knowledge of disability - what if the medical report gets it wrong?
- General Data Protection Regulation Countdown
- EAT decision on dismissing fixed term employees
- Gig economy watch - we look at the latest news
- Our regular round up of employment law in the news
You can download our free Employment Law App MF HR Mobile for both Android and iPhone. This includes calculators for unfair dismissal awards, maternity pay and statutory redundancy payments, as well as key employment law facts, figures and fingertip guides. It also includes our monthly eBulletins.
If you have any questions on the content of this eBulletin or if you would like to discuss any other employment issue then please contact Innes Clark on 0131 247 1181 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lindsey Cartwright on 0141 274 1141 or at email@example.com.
ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LAW SEMINARS
We will be running our latest Essential Employment Law Seminars in both our Edinburgh and Glasgow offices in March.
This seminar will focus on the General Data Protection Regulation which will come into force on 25 May alongside the Data Protection Bill and which aims to modernise data protection in the UK, including the handling of subject access requests.
This will cover, in particular, the issues facing HR professionals and managers in respect of employee data and the handling of subject access requests.
The dates for the seminars are:-
The seminars will last approximately one hour, including questions and answers, with an opportunity for networking before and after.
Registration will take place from 5:00pm for a 5:30pm start for the evening seminar in Edinburgh and 8:15am for an 8:45am start for the breakfast seminar in Glasgow.
Please click on the links above to book.