We are though going to release an extended podcast next week covering the issues that we were going to discuss at our seminars which are:-
- coronavirus - latest thoughts from an employment law perspective
- changes to the rules on the written statement of terms and conditions of employment
- changes to the rules on calculating holiday pay
- new rules on the provision of key information to agency workers
- the right to parental bereavement leave and pay
- taxation of termination payments
- the latest on the IR35 changes
- new limits on national living and minimum wage and other statutory benefits
- new limits on tribunal compensation; and
- the likely impact of the new Employment Bill
We will send you a link to the podcast once it is available.
If you have any questions on the event topics or if would like to arrange a call with a member of the team, please contact your usual Morton Fraser contact or contact Innes Clark at email@example.com.