Such firms are required to submit Directory Person data on the Connect system, the data will then be displayed on the Financial Services Register (FSR). The timeline below sets out what needs to be done and by when:
- 12 October: firms with more than 10 directory persons will be able to submit using the multiple add or amend submission form. They will need to be assigned a timeslot to do so. The FCA will contact approximately 2,000 firms they think will need a time slot.
- they will do this based on the number directory person employed by the firm
- when firms are contacted they will be told the dates available to use the multiple data submission.
- 14 October: if firms have not been contacted about a time slot but they have more than 10 directory persons and they want to use the multiple add or amend template option then there are user guides on the same webpage under the heading ' Adding or amending your certified and assessed persons data'.
- 26 November - 4 December: If firms are submitting before the earliest publication date they should submit between 26 November and 4 December, the single submission form can be used up to 9 December. The firm data will appear in the FSR from mid-December.
- Mid-December 2020 onwards: the FCA start incrementally displaying data from solo regulated firms as it is submitted
- The deadline for firms is 31 March 2021 but the FCA have said firms can submit their information earlier if needed.
- 11 January - 18 March: If firms are submitting after the earliest publication date but before the deadline they should submit between 11 January and 18 March, the single submission form can be used up to 31 March 2021.