- Finding the right online form isn’t always straightforward. It varies depending on where you’re applying from and using the wrong form can lead to a lot of wasted time;
- You have to find the right evidence for your application. Whilst the online form creates document checklists they don’t appear until after you've drafted the application, and they are not always clear about what information should be in a document;
- The cost of making an application increases each year, and there’s no refund if it goes wrong; and
- The process of arranging your visa centre appointment and uploading the supporting documents can be confusing. Which headings should you use? How should documents be grouped?
Even after everything is complete, you’ve attended the visa centre and uploaded your documents, the stress continues. In many ways, the period after your appointment is the hardest. Depending on the type of application you’ve made, and where you’re applying from, you could be facing a six month wait for a decision and there is always the nagging doubt that you might have missed something…. That’s where we can help.
We offer a visa checking service that offers you the peace of mind that you have presented the best possible evidence to the Home Office, and that you haven’t missed anything vital to the application. For a small fee, that is dramatically lower than the cost of a second application, we can make sure everything is right. This will help to reduce your stress in the application process, and it doesn’t even need to take a lot of time.
Here’s how it works:
- You send us your photo ID and proof of address. These can be certified true copies, or we can quickly video call you to confirm your identity;
- We set up your file and send you details of how to make payment for the service along with a link to upload your application and documents to our secure system. We’ll also ask you to confirm certain details about your circumstances to make sure the evidence you are submitting is the correct evidence for you.
- The documents will be reviewed electronically by one of our expert team.
- You’ll receive an email from us confirming our advice. This will include details of any missing documents or suggested changes to the application form.
We aim to supply our advice in one - two working days, but can agree more urgent timescales if needed.
Our fees for this service start from £500 + VAT (if applicable), this compares to the following non-refundable visa costs if the application goes wrong:
- Application for a partner visa from outside the UK - £1,523
- Application for another dependent relative from outside the UK - £3,250
- Application for a partner visa from inside the UK - £1,052
- Application for indefinite leave to remain - £2,408
- Application for British citizenship - £1,349
We can also offer additional support including:
- A tailored checklist for you to use when preparing your visa application;
- A video call to discuss our recommendations and next steps after the review of your documents;
- A second review of any documents you add to the application after our initial review.
We aim to provide clarity on the UK visa requirements, and confidence that your application will be successful, for a price that fits your budget. If you are interested in getting a visa application checked please get in touch.