This event brings together leading legal experts from the employment field to deliver an essential update on a variety of topics. We have an impressively heavyweight line up of speakers for the 2015 conference including:
- Caspar Glyn QC, Cloisters
- Michael Howlin QC, Terra Firma Chambers
- Stephen Miller, Partner, Simpson & Marwick
There will also be what I am sure will be a very interesting panel session "Employment law: the next 10 years". The full panel line up has still to be finalised but already confirmed to participate are:
- Shona Simon, President of the Employment Tribunals in Scotland
- Peter Hunter of Unison
This conference is open to all and will be of particular interest to both legal and HR professionals with the topics including:
- An employment law round up – what's new and what to expect
- Top 3 cases of 2015
- TUPE update
- Panel session: Employment Law - the next 10 years
This is always an enjoyable and highly informative conference and I would encourage you to attend if you are involved in this area.
If you are interested in attending then the booking form together with a note of the cost of the conference can be viewed here - Book Now.
The conference details can be viewed here - WS Employment Law Conference 2015 (n.b. you will need to scroll down slightly to get to the employment law conference details).
For more information please contact Nicole Hatch at firstname.lastname@example.org.