This event brings together leading legal experts from the employment field to deliver an essential update on a wide variety of topics. The conference will take place from 8.45am - 1.00pm and includes lunch in the Signet Library.
This conference is open to all and will be of particular interest to both legal and HR professionals with the topics including:
- An employment law round up – what's new and what to expect
- Holiday pay and the challenge from Europe
- Shared parental leave - fundamentals of the new framework
- The evolution of TUPE – impact of the 2014 regulations
- The top 3 cases of 2014
The speakers at the 2014 Conference are:
- Innes Clark (Morton Fraser) - Conference chair
- Brian Napier QC (Hastie Stable) - Keynote speaker
- Mel Sangster (Burness Paull)
- Michael Howlin QC (Hastie Stable)
- Stephen Miller (Simpson & Marwick)
This is always an enjoyable and highly informative conference and I would encourage you to attend if you are involved in this area.
If you are interested in attending then the booking form together with a note of the cost of the conference can be viewed here. Book now.
The conference details can be viewed here - WS Employment Law Conference 2014 (n.b. you will need to scroll down a bit to get to the employment conference details).
For more information please contact Anna Bennett WS.