The event brings together leading experts from the field of employment law to deliver an essential update on the following topics:
- What's new and what to expect in employment law;
- The gig economy;
- Discrimination law update, including gender pay gap;
- TUPE: a practitioner's guide; and
- Top 3 cases of 2017
Following the recent publication of the Taylor Review on modern working practices, the WS Society are delighted to welcome back Caspar Glyn QC, to deliver a keynote address on the gig economy.
- Caspar Glyn QC (Cloisters)
- Innes Clark WS (Partner, Morton Fraser)
- Amanda Jones (Partner, Maclay Murray & Spens)
- Alison Woods (Partner, CMS)
- Stephen Miller WS (Partner, Clyde & Co)
The conference is open to all and will be of particular interest to both legal and HR professionals. If you are interested in attending then booking information can be viewed here.