Event cancellation notice
In view of the impact of the coronavirus outbreak and the UK Government's ongoing attempts to mitigate the spread of the virus, we have taken the decision to cancel our Essential Employment Law events in Edinburgh and Glasgow on Tuesday 24 and Wednesday 25 March 2020 respectively.
We are though going to release an extended podcast next week covering the issues that we were going to discuss at our seminars which are:-
- coronavirus - latest thoughts from an employment law perspective
- changes to the rules on the written statement of terms and conditions of employment
- changes to the rules on calculating holiday pay
- new rules on the provision of key information to agency workers
- the right to parental bereavement leave and pay
- taxation of termination payments
- the latest on the IR35 changes
- new limits on national living and minimum wage and other statutory benefits
- new limits on tribunal compensation; and
- the likely impact of the new Employment Bill
We will send you a link to the podcast once it is available.
If you have any questions on the event topics or if would like to arrange a call with a member of the team, please contact your usual Morton Fraser contact or contact Innes Clark at email@example.com.