Laura is a solicitor in our Litigation Division, one of the largest and most experienced litigation teams in Scotland. Based in Glasgow, she specialises in employment law and advises clients on a range of issues as well as representing them at the Employment Tribunal.
Laura has a keen interest in mediation and its role in resolving disputes.
- Employment Law
- Employment advice for employers
- Unfair dismissal advice for employers
- Discrimination advice for employers
- Redundancy advice for employers
- Settlement agreements for employers
- Employment Law Training
- Settlement agreements for employees
- Unfair dismissal advice for employees
- Discrimination advice for employees
- Executive dismissals and negotiations
- Redundancy advice for employees
- Industrial relations
- Contracts and policies
- Employment tribunals
- Discipline and grievance
- Employment tribunal claims
- Local Government
- Public Sector Partners
Laura has acted for employers in Employment Tribunals throughout Scotland. She also has experience of representing clients in contractual disputes before the Sheriff Courts in Scotland.
Public Sector expertise
She is live to the important factors to be considered when dealing with public sector issues.
Individuals and Families expertise
Laura has acted for employees in Employment Tribunal claims throughout Scotland. She also has experience of representing clients in contractual disputes before the Sheriff Courts in Scotland.
Laura was nothing short of outstanding from start to finish! Will recommend and use again if required.