It's a given that we are experts in our specialist areas but we know that there is more to providing great advice than just expertise.
- We are helpful, and understand our clients' issues and needs
- We do that by listening and empathising
- We are friendly, approachable and easy to work with
- We build rapport with our clients
- We offer clear and succinct advice which is tailored and appropriate and we promise to be clear on costs.
- We exceed expectations by being proactive and responding promptly
- Because we care
We will be readily accessible. We will keep you regularly updated as appropriate for the transaction. We will be proactive in our dealings with you.
At the end of your transaction, we will ask you for feedback on our service. We monitor the feedback closely and greatly value your comments, as it helps us to ensure that we are providing the best possible service.
However, please don't feel you have to wait until the end of your transaction to get in touch with us. If you have any concerns about the service you are receiving or the advice you are getting please get in touch with your main Morton Fraser contact and we will seek to address any issues as soon as possible.