Benefits we bring your business
Our debt finance lawyers work closely with lawyers in our corporate, real estate, construction, planning, banking litigation and insolvency and restructuring teams as required in order to provide a seamless service for our clients.
- We acted as lead counsel to a bank lender on the leveraged acquisition of a global consultancy business, co-ordinating advice across multiple jurisdictions
- We acted as Scottish advisers to DNB in connection with the c.CAN$950m financing of a global fish-farming business
- We have prepared template security documents for one clearing bank and provided Scottish advice to two other clearing banks on LIBOR transition supplemental agreements
- We were instructed by the City office of a major international law firm to act as Scottish counsel for Deutsche Bank in respect of the c.£43m financing of the acquisition of a portfolio of 22 industrial properties in England and Scotland
- We have advised lenders in connection with the financing of vessels from luxury yachts to offshore platforms to life fish transporters
- We have carried out due diligence reviews on portfolios of corporate and consumer loan books