Benefits we bring to your business
Each of these categories has distinct rules and can allow you to set up a business, but choosing the category which best fits your long term needs will not always be easy and will depend on your personal circumstances and factors such as:
- How much do you want to invest in your UK business, and how do you want to make the investment?
- What type of business do you have, and can you get an external body to endorse it as an innovative business idea?
- Your own personal history, and
- Who do you want to run the business in the UK on a day to day basis
Our specialist team is able to help people looking to invest in the UK by:
- Identifying the best route to use for your initial move
- Explaining the long term requirements for remaining in the UK
- Connecting you to the other professional services you will need to ensure you meet the Immigration Rules in the long term; and
- Preparing and submitting visa applications to avoid the cost and hassle of a visa refusal