Benefits we bring to you
We have helped a number of EU nationals navigate the EU Settlement Scheme and ensure their ability to stay in the UK long term, but people with a pre settled status or settled status may still require advice about family members. It will also be necessary for people registered under the scheme to manage absences and update their details with the Home Office regularly.
Other EU nationals, who do not benefit from the settlement scheme will neeed to consider the best visa route for them and make sure they qualify for a visa before coming to the UK. Although EU/EEA nationals can enter the UK as visitors they cannot switch visas from inside the UK and must comply with the restrictions on visitors activities. The start of 2021 saw an increased number of EU/EEA nationals being refused entry to the UK, and it is more important than ever to check your immigration options before coming to the UK.
Our expert immigration team deal with these applications on a regular basis and act for individuals across the world. We can give you clear advice on:
- The best visa category for you
- The documents needed for the application to avoid a refusal
- The application process you will need to follow and
- The long term considerations for you, and when you will likely be able to apply for indefinite leave to remain (a right to stay in the UK permanently)
We offer a range of fixed fee packages for variety of different areas of work including:
- Providing advice on how to apply
- Preparing visa applications for you
- Reviewing supporting documents and
- Providing a covering letter for the application
If you would like to discuss how we can help with the application process please get in touch.