How we can help you
Following the end of the EU transition period, there are a number of categories of people who will still need immigration advice:
- EU/EEA nationals with Settled Status who are considering applying for British nationality, but need to make sure that their previous residence in the UK is considered 'lawful'
- EU/EEA nationals with pre-settled status who need advice about absence levels in order to qualify for Settled Status
- EU/EEA national who want to bring family members to the UK
- EU/EEA nationals looking to move to the UK under the Immigration Rules
- EU/EEA nationals with a history of regular trips to the UK for work or self employment
Our expert immigration team deal with these applications on a regular basis and act for individuals across the world. We can give you clear advice on:
- The immigration requirements for your particular case
- Any alternative visa options you may wish to consider and
- How to secure your long term right to live in the UK
We offer a range of fixed fee packages for every situation, and our team are specialists at making complicated immigration cases seem straightforward.