How we can help you
Although the visa requirements look to be straightforward, having access to the required funds is not enough to make a successful application. Depending on the source of funds, and the time they have been held for, additional documents may be required. Criminal Records checks also apply to this visa category.
Getting the initial Tier 1 (Investor) visa is only the first step in the journey, and it is important that applicants get specialist advice to ensure they qualify for an extension and then indefinite leave to remain. The Home Office rules contain restrictions on how funds should be invested, when the investment should take place and how it should be managed during the course of the visa, so our specialist team can help you, and your financial advisor, navigate the rules.
Our expert immigration team deal with these applications on a regular basis and act for individuals across the world. We can give you clear advice on:
- The documents needed for the application to avoid a refusal
- The application process you will need to follow and
- The long term considerations for you, and when you will likely be able to apply for indefinite leave to remain (a right to stay in the UK permanently)
We offer a range of fixed fee packages for variety of different areas of work including:
- Providing advice on how to apply
- Preparing visa applications for you
- Reviewing supporting documents and
- Providing a covering letter for the application
If you would like to discuss how we can help with the application process please get in touch.