How we can help you
In most cases, you need to be sponsored by a company with a Sponsor Licence from the Home Office. This is known as a Tier 2 or Skilled Worker visa.
There are different routes open to people who want to come to the UK for temporary work or volunteering. These are known as Tier 5 or temporary worker visas.
Some Commonwealth citizens with grandparents born in the UK can qualify for Ancestry visas. These allow them to come to the UK to work without a job offer.
People looking to set up their own business can qualify for Start-up and Innovator visas.
Each of these visa categories has its own requirements, costs and processing times. It is vital to choose the correct category for you, as if you apply for the wrong visa you will be rejected and lose your application fee.
Our expert immigration team deal with these applications on a regular basis and act for individuals across the world. We can give you clear advice on:
- The best immigration route for you
- What requirements you need to meet, and what any prospective employer would need to do in order to be able to offer you a job
- The application process you will need to follow
- The long term considerations for you, and when you will likely be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (a right to stay in the UK permanently
We offer a range of fixed fee packages for variety of different areas of work including:
- Providing advice on how to apply
- Preparing visa applications for you
- Reviewing your draft application and supporting documents
- Providing a covering letter for the application
If you would like to discuss how we can help with the application process please get in touch.