Benefits we bring to your business
Our multidisciplinary team provide commercial solutions to a range of food and drink organisations throughout the supply chain, whether manufacturers, suppliers or distributors.
Our clients extend from primary producers in agriculture and aquaculture, through to household name manufacturers, distillers and brewers of all sizes, as well as spin out ventures and start ups, funders, investors, public sector organisations and trade bodies.
How we can help you
Our expert team understands the challenges facing businesses and entrepreneurs operating in the food and drink sector. We offer clients a comprehensive suite of legal services, advising on:
- Acquisitions and disposals;
- Joint ventures;
- Health & safety and food safety compliance;
- Packaging and labelling advice;
- Obtaining of licences for sale of alcohol;
- Bank finance and security;
- Supply chain liability;
- IP protection and trademark registration;
- Manufacturing and supply agreements;
- Distribution agreements;
- Waste management and environmental impact
- Exporting and expanding overseas;
- Investment, including early stage and growth capital; and
- Labour, employment and immigration advice.