Benefits we bring to you
Our view on wealth is refreshingly different. Many of our clients wouldn’t think of themselves as ‘wealthy’. We advise people at all stages of their lives who have sufficient funds and/or assets to save, invest and plan for the future. That’s our definition of wealth.
We work with clients who are trying to minimise tax, whether that be inheritance tax, capital gains tax or income tax. Our approach is to ensure that we understand your situation and goals to allow us to confidently structure your investments in a tax efficient way.
Our specialist team works with clients who are trying to grow their investments. There might be short or medium term objectives for maximising capital, or this might be part of longer term planning to achieve financial security into retirement.
How we can help you retire comfortably
Retirement planning, investment and wealth management should be based around what you want to achieve, and we follow a process that helps clients achieve this:
- We will meet with you to discuss where you wish to be at retirement and what you think you may need, which will involve reviewing your current position and discussing the changes that may happen in your life between now and retirement
- We will provide you with a personalised report that outlines your current financial situation and advises on the likelihood of you meeting your goals
- We will construct a financial plan that gives you the best chance of meeting your objectives using a combination of pension and investment planning to ensure that what you save towards your retirement doesn't mean that you can't enjoy today
- We will meet with you on a regular basis to review and update your retirement plan so that the initial advice is adapted to meet your changing needs and aspirations
- We work with you to grow your investments. There might be short or medium term objectives for maximising capital, or this might be part of longer term planning to achieve financial security into retirement
- We work with you to minimise tax, whether that be inheritance tax, capital gains tax or income tax
In all of these situations, we provide advice on the best investment strategy, and the best tax wrappers. Our advice covers the initial set up, the ongoing review of performance and a continual monitoring of suitability for you.
Our approach to fees
We want to provide our clients with fixed fees. That can be quite difficult to do unless we properly understand your individual circumstances, and what we need to do for you. We don't want to compromise the work we do for you or the service we deliver, by offering a headline grabbing fee quote, which we don't then deliver on. Our approach to feeing is therefore to meet with you, and to establish your objectives. The cost of this meeting, which will include a review of your assets and your tax situation, will be £250 + VAT. The cost of this meeting will be deducted from any fee for work which follows. At this meeting, we will provide you with an estimated fee for carrying out the work, and we will not go ahead with that work unless you have approved that fee quote.
Our team is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), and we are independent advisors. This means that we offer clients advice from the whole of the market, and are not tied to any particular provider.