At Morton Fraser, clarity is what underpins everything we do. Our Hazy Coffee campaign shows just how frustrating it can be when things aren’t clear. Take a look and see for yourself.
Clarity of cost.
Clarity of communications.
Clarity of results.
On our services. On our levels of support. On our efficiency.
That way we make our clients' challenges and opportunities our own.
We pride ourselves on effective teamwork.
Rest assured, we place the highest value of all on client care.
Our belief in clarity makes us refreshingly different. Especially so for lawyers.
It gives our clients the extra confidence they need.
We don’t do work you don’t need.
That’s quite a statement coming from a law firm.
At Morton Fraser, we know you don’t like receiving unexpected bills.
We always want you to understand what we’ll be doing for you, how much it will cost, and why.
Offering our clients the highest quality legal services and cost effective solutions, didn’t just happen overnight - we continually work to ensure you are our focus. Here’s a few facts and figures that help explain our success.
- One of Scotland's largest independent law firms
- Listed in the Times Best Law Firms 2021
- Listed in the Top 15 Best Law Firms to Work For in the UK in the Best Companies to Work For 2022 list
- Shortlisted as a finalist for The Herald Diversity Awards 2021.
- Only Scottish law firm to be in the Top 100 companies in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For 2019
- 2-star accreditation from Best Companies 2022
- Scottish Business Insider SME Winner 2018
- Ranked by both Chambers UK Guide and Legal 500 with Leaders in 28 areas
- Our Clients include the Scottish Government, The Ministry of Defence, Diageo, Royal Mail Group, Rockspring, Stewart Milne, Persimmon, City of Edinburgh Council, Transport Scotland, Tesco, Scottish Canals and a very large number of SMEs
- The largest public sector team in Scotland delivering services to over 100 public sector clients
- The exclusive member firm in Scotland for Interlaw
- ISO 27001 certified
- Signatory to the Mindful Business Charter
- Member of the 30% Club, a campaign to increase gender diversity at board and senior management levels
- 260 dedicated people working with us; 23 Law Society of Scotland accreditations and 13 dual qualified solicitors
- One of only two law firms in Scotland to participate in the Law Society of Scotland's RARE, contextualised recruitment scheme
- Our staff are involved with 43 different organisations offering pro bono support
- Our Charity of the year 2021 is Edinburgh Food Project